- Record Full HD Video and 24MP Stills
- 1/2.3" Back-Illuminated MOS Sensor
- 20x Optical/50x Intelligent Zoom
- HYBRID OIS 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- 1080p Slow-Motion Video up to 240 fps
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Video Recording
- Twin Cam with Wi-Fi and NFC Connectivity
By pairing the HC-V785K Full HD Camcorder from Panasonic with your smartphone, you can record two camera angles at once, the main image from the HC-V785K's sensor in Full HD and a secondary picture-in-picture image from your phone's camera. But the HC-V785K works by itself, too. It features a 20x optical zoom lens with a 29.5 to 612mm equivalent focal length, giving you a wide angle when zoomed out and a substantial amount of telephoto when zoomed in, with the ability to record slow motion in Full HD at up to 240 fps. Through their lens design partnership with Leica, Panasonic incorporates a Leica Dicomar 20x optical zoom lens with four separate optical groups and a maximum aperture of f/1.8.
To keep excessive image vibration to a minimum and for steadier handheld shooting, the HC-V785K features Panasonic's HYBRID OIS+, which combines optical and digital image stabilization to provide 5-axis correction. Adjustable settings allow you to find a stabilization mode most appropriate for the kinds of shooting you are doing. From OFF for tripod work to Normal for regular handheld work, all the way up to Strong for the times when things really get shaky.
- White balance
- Shutter speed
- Color saturation
- The HC-V785K Wi-Fi does more than let you capture video from your phone's camera as a secondary camera angle. You can preview a live image on your mobile device using the Panasonic Image app and change camera settings. If the camera has Internet access, you can even upload web-friendly copies of videos and photos directly to social media websites. Plus, there's a Baby Monitor function that lets you use the camera like an IP surveillance camera, viewing a remote feed across the internet.
- One-Touch Connection: NFC lets you instantly connect a smartphone or tablet to the camcorder with just one touch. Even without an NFC phone, QR codes are provided to make Wi-Fi settings.
- Remote Shooting/Remote View: The Panasonic Image app lets you use a smartphone or tablet as a real-time remote to control the camcorder from a distance. View photos and video directly from the camcorder on a smartphone or tablet and upload them to a social networking site.
- Real-Time Broadcasting: You can livestream events on USTREAM as they are being recorded in Full HD resolution (requires a wireless access point).
- Baby Monitor: Check on the baby anytime from anywhere with a smartphone or tablet. Push notification sends an instant alert when the audio sensor detects the baby waking or crying (requires a wireless access point).
- Home Monitoring: When away from home, your camcorder can record high-quality live video, and you can monitor and speak to your family or pets at home from your smartphone or tablet.
- Auto Transfer (Wireless PC Copy): Images are transferred from your camcorder to your PC via the wireless access point at home.
- Highlight Playback and Easy Share: You can enjoy Highlight Playback with a smartphone or tablet right after shooting. Favorite scenes can be shared on SNS with a simple drag-and-drop operation.
- Wireless TV Playback: An access point at home can be used to transfer data wirelessly to the TV or a tablet in the living room or to other rooms in the house (requires a wireless access point).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.