- Full-Frame | f/6.3
- Handheld Super-Telephoto Prime
- Multi-Focus System
- 5.5-Stop VR Image Stabilization
- Customizable Control Ring
- Size-Reducing Phase Fresnel Element
- ED and SR Elements
- Nano Crystal Coating
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Design
Primary features of the NIKKOR Z 600MM F/6.3 VR S
- Hand-held shooting is made possible with a total length of approximately 11in (278mm) and weight of approximately 1,390g (3lbs), the lightest in its class.
- Chromatic aberration is significantly reduced with the adoption of PF and ED glass elements. In addition, the adoption of an SR lens element controls short-wavelength light, the effects of which are difficult to correct, achieving highly precise chromatic aberration compensation.
- Nikon's original Nano Crystal Coat has been adopted to effectively reduce ghost and flare.
- By using the Z TELECONVERTER TC-1.4× or Z TELECONVERTER TC-2.0× the telephoto range can be expanded to 840mm or 1200mm respectively, while taking advantage of the lens’ AF and VR performance to realize superior sharpness and clarity.
- Equipped with Normal VR mode, which demonstrates superior 5.5-stop stabilization; as well as Sport VR mode, which stabilizes the viewfinder display with continuous shooting, making it easier to track rapidly moving subjects.2
- When paired with a compatible body, Synchro VR can be activated to achieve up to 6.0-stop stabilization3 by combining in-camera VR and lens VR.
- Adoption of a stepping motor (STM) ensures fast and quiet autofocusing.
- Superior dust- and drip-resistant performance4 is supported, and excellent anti-fouling performance is achieved through the adoption of fluorine coat.
- Equipped with four lens Fn2 buttons and one lens Fn button that can be customized and assigned to a wide variety of functions.
- Equipped with a memory recall function5 that instantly recalls a focus position stored in advance by pressing the button to which the function has been assigned.
- A design that takes video recording into consideration with quiet operation and stable exposure, as well as functions including focus-breathing suppression that effectively reduces shifting of the angle of view with focusing.
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 600mm f/6.3 VR S Lens (Nikon Z)
- Nikon LC-95B 95mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
- Nikon HB-105A Lens Hood
- CL-C6 Lens Case
- Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.