New - Pre order item - Coming Soon
- Works with X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 328'
- 32 Channels; 99 IDs
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Touchscreen Interface
- Compact & Portable Design
- Includes USB-C Cable & Carry Bag
Precision at Your Fingertips
Experience effortless control at your fingertips with the X3-C Touchscreen TTL Wireless Flash Trigger from Godox. With a compact, lightweight, and straightforward design, the X3 features an intuitive touchscreen interface and local controls for accessing and changing your settings. Part of the Godox X wireless radio system, the Xnano C offers a 328' wireless range with 2.4 GHz frequency to effectively and reliably trigger compatible flashes. This model is compatible with Canon's E-TTL / E-TTL II system, including support for high-speed sync up to 1/8000 second. Users can adjust flash exposure compensation from -3 to +3 EV as well as wirelessly control the modeling light, zoom setting, and more. A USB-C port is present for firmware updates as well as charging the unit's internal battery. The device's sleek design comes in a small storage bag that fits practically anywhere so you have it wherever you go.
For ensuring maximum reliability and control, users can access up to 32 channels and 99 wireless ID settings for limiting interference from other nearby systems. Besides manual and TTL control modes, other settings are available, including multi flash, first, and second curtain sync.
Built-In Rechargeable Battery
The Xnano C's integrated 850mAh battery charges in approximately two hours using the included USB-C cable.
- Built-in touchscreen, selector dial, and buttons for easy operation
- The touchscreen panel displays modeling lamp control, battery level indicator, power output level, and others crucial parameters
- The brightness of the touchscreen is conveniently adjustable
- Buzz control functionality
- Godox's TCM transforms your TTL shooting value into the output value in the M mode
- Memory function for storing and getting back to your last settings
- Compact design at just 1.8 x 1.6 x 1.5"
- Lightweight at only 1.7 oz
- Compatible with optional X1R/XTR receivers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.