The system offers extended battery life, with up to 13H of operation for the transmitter and 17H for the receiver on a single charge. The standard version Virso M2 package also includes a charging case for on-the-go recharging, ideal for location shoots with limited access to power outlets.
The wireless system ensures high-quality audio recording with a 650ft (200m) extended transmission distance. It’s perfect for outdoor shoots and large spaces, offering flexibility in camera positioning and capturing desired audio.
A wide range of functions are ready to make your recording simpler, allowing for versatility in post-processing and fine-tuning of audio tracks.
· Denoise · One-press Mute · Screen Rotation
· One-press Pair · Mono/Stereo mode · Volume Setting
- Each transmitter unit features a 400mAh built-in battery, which can run for 13 hours at a time.
- The receiver unit features a 600mAh built-in battery, which can run for 17 hours at a time.
- USB-C ports on both units or the charging case can recharge them once depleted.
- The charging case can charge the system 2.5 times for an extended battery life of 40 hours.