- Vlogger, Run & Gun, Mobile Journalist
- For Cameras and Mobile Devices
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- 3.5mm TRS Audio Output
- Low-Cut Filter, 3-Level Gain Control
- Integrated Shockmount, Long Battery Life
With a compact, lightweight form factor, the Godox IVM-S2 Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone is ideal for the vlogger, run-and-gun shooter, or mobile journalist capturing audio with their camera or compatible mobile device on-the-go. The shotgun microphone captures audio in a cardioid pickup pattern to eliminate disturbances from behind the camera. It also features two low-cut filters at 75 and 150 Hz to reduce unwanted low-frequency noise from air conditioners or traffic.
Adjust the three levels of gain using the onboard controls. AN integrated shockmount prevents jostling from affecting your recording while also allowing you to mount the microphone onto your camera or smartphone gimbal. Two included cables—one 3.5mm TRS and one 3.5mm TRS to TRRS—make the microphone compatible with DSLR/mirrorless cameras and smartphones with a 3.5mm port. The microphone runs on a single AA battery for more than 500 hours ensuring an ultra-long battery life.
- 75 and 150 Hz low-cut filters
- -10, 0, and +10 dB gain levels
- Integrated shockmount with cold shoe and 1/4"-20 thread
- Included foam windscreen, 3.5mm TRS cable, 3.5mm TRS to TRRS cable
- Powered via AA battery for 500+ hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.