• Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50mm Focal Length Lens.
• Large F/1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur.
• A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
• Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes**.
• Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
• Circular 7-Blade Aperture Helps Deliver Beautiful, Soft Backgrounds.
• Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.98 Ft. and Maximum Magnification of 0.25x.
• 12-Pin Communication System.
• Up To 7 Stops* Of Shake Correction with EOS R Series Cameras with In-Body Image Stabilizer.
*Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed at a focal length of 50mm using the EOS R5 camera.
**The Control ring can also serve as the Focusing ring.
RF50mm F1.8 STM Overview
Some items like your keys or wallet you just take everywhere you go because you just never know. For anyone with an EOS R series camera, add the RF50mm F1.8 STM lens to that list. As part of the EOS R System, it’s nice and compact thanks to its RF mount so you can shoot – and get a great shot – anywhere and anytime. Size isn’t all though. As a fixed focal length lens, it lets you be creative with composition and can be used for a wide range of scenes from snapshots to portraits, landscapes to low-light situations and more. Those images will stand out, too, just like you intend whether on social media, or when sharing or printing, thanks to impressive optical features like a PMo aspherical lens to suppress aberrations, Super Spectra coating to reduce flaring and ghosting, and a large f/1.8 aperture for low-light shooting and beautiful bokeh. Pick it up and use it one time and you’ll see for yourself, and you won’t be able to leave the house without it.
Manufacturer's Warranty Parts and Labour: 1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.